by Counseling and Wellness Center of PittsburghMarch 1, 2018 acupuncture, acupuncture monroeville, community outreach, counseling, Emotional Health, integrative health, integrative medicine, traditional chinese medicine, wellness0 comments
Acupuncture, Mini Retreat Spring Detox Led By Dr. Truncali, D.C, L.a.C
2539 Monroeville PA, 15146
Transitioning from winter to spring is a challenge for our bodies and a time to do some spring cleaning for our physical, and emotional selves. This is a group acupuncture session focused on cleansing and cleaning, boosting immunity, and calming the spirit as we let go of winter and move toward spring’s light, warmth, hope, and growth. Dr. Truncali, D.C, L.a.C, our centers new licensed acupuncturist, will be leading the workshop sharing practical tips to cleanse and care for yourself using his knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Holistic Health to reinforce our bodies ability to be healthy and strong as we come into the new spring season. If you have always wanted to try acupuncture this is your chance to do so at a special community rate. You will also be welcome to enjoy complimentary snacks from our “Brain Bar” and sip some “Be Well” herbal tea.
Call us at 412-856-WELL with questions!
by Counseling and Wellness Center of PittsburghJanuary 22, 2018 Certified Nutritionist, counseling, Emotional Health, integrative health, integrative medicine, mindfulness, Nutrition Counseling, Nutritionist, wellness0 comments
What is Nutrition Counseling? Liz Mckinney, Certified Nutrition Counselor in Pittsburgh and Monroeville explains a little bit about how this works to enhance your health and wellness.
What to expect:
- One on one individualized nutrition counseling based on your goals and health complaints
- Detailed analysis
- Goal setting, coaching and working through barriers to change
- A clear cut program including diet, lifestyle and supplement therapy specific to your needs
- Existing lab report analysis and/or future recommended lab work either through a third party lab or through your primary health care provider
- Email support as needed between sessions
In your first session, we will:
- Go over your client intake form and three day diet diary
- Discuss your primary goals and current barriers to change
- Complete a nutrition focused physical exam
- Analyze any existing lab work you’ve had completed within the last year
- Set a program for you consisting of dietary, lifestyle and supplement therapy
by Counseling and Wellness Center of PittsburghJanuary 9, 2018 Certified Nutritionist, dietitian, Emotional Health, integrative health, integrative medicine, Nutrition Counseling, Nutritionist, registered dietitian, registered licensed dietitian, wellness pittsburgh0 comments
Please see the bios of our two certified and licensed nutritionists to learn more about the unique styles and specialties of our in house registered nutrition specialists.
Learn more about the locations and specialists who are here to help you in each of our counseling centers!