Advanced Reiki Training
Level 3 Reiki Training
This course is open to everyone with a Reiki II certificate from any instructor and at least 6 months practice.
Advanced Reiki Training Description
This two-day advance training in the Usui Reiki System, will raise your Reiki frequency, enhancing your healing power. You must already hold a Reiki II certificate from any teacher and have been practicing for at least 6 months.
There is no coincidence you found this Reiki training. The Universe brought you to Reiki Master, Shawn Fertitta for the next step in your journey. With a strong lineage including Bonnie Hassan and going back to Dr. Makao Usui, you will take your healing to a deeper level.
This Level 3 Reiki Training Will Provide You With:
- Your Level 3 Reiki Attunement
- Knowledge of additional Reiki symbols and how to use them
- How to use crystals in your Reiki sessions
- The ability to remove stubborn blocks with Aura Cleansing
- Your Advanced Reiki Training manual
- Your Level 3 Reiki certificate of completion
$375 Reiki Level 3 Training
Reiki Training Testimonials
“The group Reiki was one of the most powerful experiences I have ever had!”
— Clara B.
“Absolutely magical experience!”
— Whitney S.
“This was such a wonderful experience. I’m new to my journey and was welcomed with open arms and encouraged every step of the way.”
— Danielle D.
“My favorite part of the class was practicing on each other. It was a great way to learn something fun and meet like-minded people.”
— Jodi, Pittsburgh
“Such a pleasant and enriching experience—more than I could have imagined. I am so grateful.”
— Carla H.
In Preparation for Reiki Training, Participants Should:
- Avoid heavy meals between 1-3 days before your attunement.
- Increase your water intake 1-3 days before your attunement.
- Avoid alcohol at least 24 hours before your attunement.
- Be gentle with yourself.
- Spend quiet time in nature, taking slow walks or in meditation.
- Get a good night’s rest before your attunement.
- Avoid perfumes/colognes the day of the class.
- Leave in plenty of time—you don’t want to feel rushed the morning of the class.
What to Bring to Reiki Training:
- Bring or wear loose, comfortable clothing, You will be practicing and receiving Reiki a lot, so be as comfortable as possible.
- Please leave your jewelry at home.
- Wear or bring a pair of socks—you will be touching each other’s feet.
- A bag lunch / some snacks and bottled water will be provided.
- Journal—there will be time set aside for reflection and you may find this a helpful tool.
What to Expect During Your Reiki Attunment?
Each student will receive a Reiki attunement, a formal initiation, which will allow them the ability to give Reiki to themselves and others. The attunement will remove blocks and balance your personal energy so you can properly channel the Universal Life Force Energy. Once you receive the attunement, it will stay with you for life, however, you can deepen your experience by continuing your training to Reiki II, Reiki III (ART) and the Master level.
During the attunement at each level, the student will be seated with eyes closed as the Reiki Master funnels the Universal Life Force Energy directly into them. Some students report a physical, emotional or mental release, while others feel light and energized. There is no correct response, and every student is different. This is your journey, with your own experiences. Always be thankful for allowing yourself the opportunity to learn and grow.
After Reiki I you will be able to perform Reiki on yourself, friends and family. After Reiki II, you will learn how to send Reiki across time and distance and be able to share your gift with clients. Reiki III or ART (Advanced Reiki Training) is the beginning of your Master training. In ART you will learn about charging crystals with Reiki and practice Reiki meditations. Finally, the Reiki Master class will attune you to teaching others the powerful technique of Reiki. During all classes there will be plenty of opportunity to practice the gift of Reiki.
What to Expect After Your Reiki Training?
- Be prepared for a 21-day cleansing after your attunement. While some people may not feel anything at all, others may experience a heaviness, lightness, or cold-like symptoms. These are common responses.
- Be gentle with yourself. Spend quiet time in nature, taking slow walks or in meditation.
- Listen to your body and do not force any tasks that may deplete your energy.
- Drink plenty of water or tea.
- Keep practicing, especially the self-healing techniques.
DISCLAIMER: Reiki therapy and Energy healing are considered alternative, complementary approaches and do not replace the need for traditional medical care through your physician or licensed professional. You should not stop, add, or change any medication or traditional treatment, without the advice, consent and direction of your physician.