We Are Hiring:
Licensed Professional Counselors
Licensed Clinical Social Workers
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
Clinical Specialities Such As:
Child therapy, (PCIT), Family Therapy, Marriage Counseling, Trauma informed Counseling, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, EMDR, and Integrative Counseling will set candidates apart.
Full Time Employee Roles Include:
401(K) with 4% Employer Match, Health Insurance with Dental and Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, CEU stipend, Supervision, Training and Support, Competitive Reimbursement, Steady Referrals. Full insurance and credentialing support for new licensees.
Counseling and Wellness Center of Pittsburgh is a well-established, clinician-owned, woman-owned and local private practice which exists to support the spectrum of mental health counseling needs for our local community. We have offices in Pittsburgh, Monroeville, Wexford, South Hills and Greensburg as well as Online Therapy options and we are continuing to expand.
At Counseling and Wellness Center of Pittsburgh, we are different—we don’t ‘hire’ therapists, we create positive and impactful partnerships with therapists who embrace the same values and mission as ours!
Due to tremendous growth, Counseling and Wellness Center of Pittsburgh is hiring both full time employees and contractors in Pittsburgh, PA as well as several of our other facilities. Clinicians can offer a mix of remote and face-to-face counseling with options to be fully remote and work from home!
Compensation: Up to $150,000 depending on caseload!
Full time employee roles include: 401(K) with 4% Employer Match, Health Insurance with Dental and Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, CEU stipend, Supervision, Training and Support, Competitive Reimbursement, Steady Referrals. Full insurance and credentialing support for new licensees.
Contractor roles include: High Compensation, Supervision, Flexible Scheduling. credentialing support for new licensees. Minimum 15 hours per week.
Why Do Therapists Choose To Partner With Our Center?
- Flexibility with your schedule – we’re open 7am-10pm (seven days a week) and you create your own schedule.
- Telehealth therapy available. You can choose to practice in person or online from one of our comfortable and well designed spaces or from the comfort of your home.
- Abundant and consistent referrals due to high client demand!
- No required call schedule.
- Generous reimbursements. We value the work that you do and offer high reimbursements for your expertise, many of our full time providers earn over $150,000 per year!
- Supportive team culture and clinical support.
- Career advancement opportunities for paid clinical supervisory roles.
- Weekly in-house professional development opportunities.
- Signing bonus for a limited time. We are offering a $1,000 signing bonus for full time sign on, criteria do apply, inquire within.
- We offer integrative and holistic therapy options.
- Amazing administrative support team for scheduling, billing, and counselor support.
- Excellent and user-friendly EMR software
- Autonomy but with access to case consultation groups.
- Health insurance with Dental and Vision for full-time employees.
What Are We Looking For In Our Clinicians?
- LCSW or LMFT or LPC full, unrestricted PA license is required.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists (PhD or PsyD).
- Therapists who enjoy being a part of Team and Working Together to Professionally Develop!
- Psychotherapists who may be looking to grow into Leadership Roles as Clinical Supervisors.
- Self-Guided Determination to complete your Notes and Treatment Plans within 24 hours.
- Strong Character Matters—Integrity, Honesty, Adaptability and Quality of care are our Values!
Our Mission here at Counseling and Wellness Center of Pittsburgh is to Help People Live Happier, Healthier, more Successful lives—or, in other words, to Help our Community ‘Be Well’!
We believe that Everyone can benefit from working with a Skilled Therapist, Counselor, or Psychologist and we Strive to ensure that People all in our Local Community have that Very Opportunity!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “hiring” in the subject line.
Come and be well with us and see why we are Western Pennsylvania’s number one choice for counselors and their clients.